Sunday 11 August 2013

Their Loss, My Gain: Second-Hand Book Haul

Hi again readers!
One of my friends had a massive book clear out, so I got given a big box full of books. I was very
taken aback to see quite so many vampire books and so on, but I had the first book in the Twilight series, so it was nice to have the rest to complete my collection (minus Breaking Dawn Part Two)!


As you can see from the picture, it appears to be mainly tween novels , including the whole twilight series, and two vampire diaries books! There are loads of books that I used to love reading when I was younger, so it was nice to look at them again, including my favorite novel when I was 10, 'Hetty Feather'! 


So as you can (hopefully) see, there are a lot of books by Stephenie Meyer and Jacqueline Wilson, most of these books will be passed on to my younger sister, but I thought you guys might like to see them. 
I'm going to list all the books below-

Books By Stephenie Meyer-   Twilight                        Books By Lauren Child-  Ruby Redford
                                                New Moon                                
                                                Eclipse                         Books by Polly Courtney-The Fame Factor
                                                Breaking Dawn
                                                The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
                                                The Host
                                                                                    Books By Juliana Foster- The Girls Guide                                                                                                on How to Be the Best at Everything
Books by Jacqueline Wilson- Lily Alone
                                              Secrets                            Books by Gill Arbuthnett- The Keepers Daughter
                                              The Illustrated Mum
                                              Bad Girls                        Books By Bell Mooney- Like Mother, Like 
                                              Double Act                      Daughter?
                                              Hetty Feather
                                                                                     Books By Enid Blyton- The Full Malory Towers
Books by L J Smith (Vampire Diaries)- The Fury        Box-set
+ The Reunion
The Awakening + The Struggle                                                               

So I shall look forward to reading all these books! I may write a few reviews along the way as well?
Depends if I have time!

If you liked this post then leave a comment, and click the follow button for more!
Keep Reading
BookWorm
            


No comments:

Post a Comment