Thursday 4 July 2013

Top 10 Book Series For Teens 2013

Hiya Guys!

So we are nearly one and a half weeks into the holidays now (in Scotland anyway!) so I thought I would do a post on the 'Top 10 Book Series For Teens', yes I really am into this 'Top (insert number here) Business'!

So anyway, these are all my Favorite book series', you may know some as there are a few popular ones in there...

1.The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I couldn't resist, easily among my top 10 favorite writers anyway!

2. The Demonata by Darren Shan
As soon as I came up with the idea for this post, I wanted to put this in! A truly excellent series!

3.The Lord of The Rings By J.R.R Tolkien
All of these books have been made into movies, just shows you how full of imagery his novels are...

4.The Worlds Of Lois Lowry by Lois Lowry
An inspiring series that got me hooked from the word 'Go'.



5.The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer 


6.The GONE Series
Everyone who has been following my blog will know that I love this series and have written two reviews on them. They are, in one word, EPIC.

7. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series by Louise Rennison
Probably the most girly and tweeniest of all the series list so far, but a really easy read if you want to just have a book that has no 'big' words in it...!

8.Matched Series by Ally Condie
Well written and.... um... realistic?!








9. The Da Vinci Code Series
            One of the most addictive series of books I have read in my life.




10. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfield
Written from the perspective of a teenage girl. Amazing.



So yeah, if you would like to find out more about any of the series, just click on the titles. I hope you enjoyed that.

For any of you Harry Potter Fans out there, if you are wondering why your favorite books aren't there, I have a confession to make, brace yourselves, this could get ugly... here goes-

I HAVE NEVER READ A HARRY POTTER BOOK IN MY LIFE!

Woah, that was hard, I know, I bet you cannot believe it. For someone who is so into books, I have never read a single page. Hopefully that's going to change soon though, as I've got a whole summer stretching out before me. So I am very sorry if you are disappointed, I just felt like it would be fake if I put them in without reading any of them.

Anyway,once again I hope you liked that post and if you think I've missed out any EPIC series' of books, then leave a comment, or just comment in general...!

Keep Reading,
BookWorm xx



No comments:

Post a Comment