So today was a boiling hot day, so me and my family headed of to the beach with a towel under one arm and my book and sun cream under the other (not that it stopped me from getting burnt, I now resemble a lobster...).
I am now reading Pretty Things by Sarra Manning (review will come out in a few weeks, so watch out for that!), which is a great book, and I'm really into very girly books at the moment, really gets me in the summer mood!
Anyway! What's this 'yay or nay' thing I hear you ask? Well basically, my birthday is coming up soon and I'm trying to decide if I should ask for a kindle or not. So here are my Pros and Cons-
- You don't have to go all the way into town to buy a book, just turn on your kindle!
- eBooks are slightly cheaper than Paper copies.
- Your whole library is portable!
- You can take notes and do research as you read.
- Once you drop it in the tub, or break it, it's gone.
- No sharing. You can't lend books to your friends or family unless they have a kindle too.
- A limited selection of books mean die-hard readers like me may be underwhelmed by the books that kindle has, as not all publishers have got on board with the eBook concept.
- You can't go to the library and borrow books. This means significantly more money has to be spent on books!
So yeah, that was just a quick post, and I hope you enjoyed it!
I am still undecided but I would love to hear what you think in the comments below! Also any ideas for posts as I am always running out!!