Sunday 30 June 2013

My Cosy Little Nooks To Read and Write!

Hiya Guys,

I know what you are thinking right now- where does that genius find the time in her bussy schedule  to write such poetry, and where, where on on earth!!!!!!????????

Or something like that...

Anyway, this week I've decided to do a personal post, just about where I get my inspiration to do my blog, and also I'll show you my little relaxing spot where I like to read and write.
This is where I read, listen to music and think of ideas for the blog, I basically get all the pillows I own and throw them on the floor which takes up about two thirds of my room! Here it looks so tidy, trust me- it's not!
So this is where the 'magic' happens! Here I write posts as well as do all my homework for the week and just do 'stuff' in general really! Behind my computer you can see a bookshelf, that's where I keep some of my books, random ornaments and CD's.

And that's my family's book collection although there is still a whole load of books up in the loft as well though, I tend not to read books from there usually, as they are mostly non-fiction books, not really my scene...!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that post, just a little insight into my world,
Leave a comment if you liked it! I always love reading them,
Keep Reading
BookWorm xx





No comments:

Post a Comment