Monday 1 April 2013

GONE by Michael Grant



Hi Everyone!
This is my first review post and I definitely think I chose well! This book is the first in a projected series of six and is great fun to read! I would recommend this for about 12 and upwards as it does include a lot of violence  and touches on some rather delicate subjects, although to be honest when I was about 10 I would have made it through this book still unscathed, it depends.

This book is about a place nicknamed 'fallout alley' because it is close to a power-plant  Then all of a sudden something weird, life-changing and mysterious happens- everyone over the age of 15 completely disappears and no-one can work out how. Cut of completely and trapped in a dome chaos ensues. Gangs start to form and strange and sometimes terrible things start to happen.

This book is absolutely amazing, PLEASE read it and leave a comment if you have! Cant wait to read the next in the series called HUNGRY!
I would rate this book 9/10 for it's excellent description and fantastic plot!
Thanks
Bookworm

PS. Please make this into a film!!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment